Log On to the QuickPass Website
Transponders provide quick access via the right entrance lane and are available at the KWGC HOA office. You must be an owner or long-term tenant to receive a transponder. Only two transponders will be available per house.
An HOA decal is also required for all owner and long-term tenant vehicles. Tenant decals have an expiration date that must be updated when the decal expires. Tenant decals and transponders will be deactivated when the lease expires. The proper paperwork must be turned in to the HOA office in order for a transponder to be reactivated.
All of your visitors entering the property must be listed on an owner or tenant Quick Pass “Visitors” page, in advance. Visitors not listed will not be granted access. This includes all vendors, contractors, food deliveries, taxis, Uber, Lyft, etc. UPS, FedEx, US Post Office, KW Resort Utilities, municipal vehicles, etc. do not need to be entered into Quick Pass.
- QUICK PASS IS A DAILY VISITOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
- ALL RESIDENTS HAVING VISITORS STAYING ON PROPERTY OVERNIGHT FOR A WEEK OR LONGER MUST NOTIFY MANAGEMENT TO PRODUCE THE PROPER PARKING PASS YOUR VISITOR WILL NEED FOR THE DURATION OF THEIR STAY.
- IF A VISITOR IS STAYING AT YOUR PROPERTY WHILE YOU ARE NOT IN THE HOME, A “UNIT USE FORM” MUST BE TURNED IN PRIOR TO THEIR ARRIVAL. THIS WILL ALLOW MANAGEMENT TO INPUT YOUR GUEST INTO QUICK PASS AND RECEIVE THEIR PARKING PASS AT THE GUARD HOUSE UPON THEIR ARRIVAL.
In summary, the steps to enter your Visitor’s into Quick Pass are:
- Log onto your Quick Pass account.
- Go to the “Visitors” Tab.
- Click “Add New Visitor”. Note you can select whether the visitor is permanent, temporary or banned under “Visitor Type”.
- Enter all required visitor information.
- You can be notified by clicking “notify upon entry” and entering either your email or text message option by following the instructions.
- Once all information is entered click “Add Visitor”.
If you have any questions about logging in or how to use Quick Pass, please contact us at email@example.com so we can answer all concerns.
Randy Niles, CAM